Gatwick Construction Limited, which is RISQS accredited and audited, has successfully delivered a wide range of rail projects since its inception.
Our knowledge and extensive experience of working within the Network Rail environment means that we can provide:
• An in depth understanding of working to and meeting the requirements of the standards and procedures of Network Rail.
• A proven track record of providing a high quality and efficient service, delivered on time and within budget.
• Experienced design team and project management, backed up by robust Quality, Health & Safety and Environmental Management Systems.
• Competent and highly skilled multi-disciplined staff, certified in accordance with Network Rail Standards.
Works undertaken includes:
• Reconstruction & refurbishment works of platforms.
• Canopies and station buildings.
• Embankment repairs.
• Drainage improvements.
• Collision protection beams.
• Cable pulling.
• Installation of under track crossings.
• Laying concrete and GRC cable containment.
• Signalling and telecommunications installations.
• Substation refurbishment.
• Switchgear replacement.
• General logistics.
Gatwick Construction Limited prides itself on our professional and personal approach, and by continuing to provide a quality tailor made service through collaborative business relationships and partnering, achieve successful growth within the rail sector.