Gatwick Construction Limited, which is RISQS accredited and audited, has successfully delivered a wide range of rail projects since its inception.
Our knowledge and extensive experience of working within the Network Rail environment means that we can provide:
- An in depth understanding of working to and meeting the requirements of the standards and procedures of Network Rail.
- A proven track record of providing a high quality and efficient service, delivered on time and within budget.
- Experienced design team and project management, backed up by robust Quality, Health & Safety and Environmental Management Systems.
- Competent and highly skilled multi-disciplined staff, certified in accordance with Network Rail Standards.
Works undertaken includes:
- Reconstruction & refurbishment works of platforms.
- Canopies and station buildings.
- Embankment repairs.
- Drainage improvements.
- Collision protection beams.
- Cable pulling.
- Installation of under track crossings.
- Laying concrete and GRC cable containment.
- Signalling and telecommunications installations.
- Substation refurbishment
- Switchgear replacement.
- General logistics.
Gatwick Construction Limited prides itself on our professional and personal approach, and by continuing to provide a quality tailor made service through collaborative business relationships and partnering, achieve successful growth within the rail sector.