Gatwick Construction Limited in collaboration with our design partners, are able to offer a complete service to Clients regarding Section 278 Works, ensuring that works carried out are completed to the standards and satisfaction of the Local Highway Authority.
Working collaboratively with our Clients, we can plan, design, develop and install schemes that will improve the highway infrastructure as intended.
Our management team and staff are fully conversant with the strict procedures and standards demanded of contractors working in such environments.
Works undertaken include:
- Planning & Design
- Site Clearance
- Fencing installation
- Drainage scheme installation
- Carriageway & footway construction
- Junction improvements
- Car park construction/ resurfacing
- Soil investigation (core samples)
- Kerbing, edging & channel installation
- Paving installation
- Road markings
- Installation of street furniture
- Security bollards
- Installation of ducts, service chambers pulling of underground cables, positioning of feeder pillars
- Traffic management
- Topographical Surveys
- Underground Utility Surveys