Gatwick Construction Limited has developed an experienced and competent airport team and supply chain, undertaking projects and maintenance works at UK airports, including Heathrow, Gatwick and Stansted.
Our management team and staff are fully conversant with the strict procedures and standards demanded of contractors working in such environments.
Our staff have airside passes and airside driving licenses, allowing Gatwick Construction to respond quickly and efficiently, which is beneficial in such fast paced environments.
We have successfully delivered a wide range of projects at Heathrow, Gatwick and Stansted Airports, being engaged directly by the airport authorities and by both first and second tier suppliers.
Our knowledge and extensive experience of working within the Airport and Aviation environment means that we can provide a seamless service for all our Clients.
Works undertaken include:
- Repair and replacement of airfield pavement concrete (PQ)
- Repairing and installation of new pit and duct systems.
- Repair and resurfacing of roads and car parks.
- Construction of a new concrete roads suitable for airfield vehicles including tugs.
- Logistics relating to lifting operations and movement of heavy equipment;
- Installation of Stand Entry Guidance Systems (SEGS)
- Fencing and impact barrier systems.
- Security bollards.
- Hard & soft landscaping.
- Stillage installation.
- Confined space works.