To provide and sustain quality services that exceed the expectations of our Clients.
To establish the company as a leading construction company by providing quality cost
effective services and solutions leading to long-term relationships, sustainable
profitability and future growth.
We believe in treating our customers with respect; we grow through creativity,
invention, innovation and collaboration; we integrate honesty, integrity and
business ethics into all aspects of our operations.
• Create a safe working environment for our team and others associated with the works.
• Understand our client's requirements and deliver projects that meet their identified needs.
• Mitigate potential risks (design and delivery)
• Provide cost effective solutions through value engineering
• Respond promptly to customer requirements
• Offer a professional service in terms of quality, cost and reliability of delivery.
Quality is fundamental to the success of the business and Gatwick Construction, as an ISO 9001 certified company, recognize the importance of quality,
from policies and procedures to our service delivery.
In the current financial climate, our Clients are reassured when their subcontractors can demonstrate strong financial and commercial management.
Gatwick Construction Limited has a strong credit rating and an impressive Altman Z score which is recognized as a respected measure of a company’s financial well-being.
Working together to provide cost effective quality solutions
Gatwick Construction Limited have various company policy statements that set the tone for how the business is managed and are fully supported by the Directors, Senior Management Team and staff alike. These include but are not limited to: health & safety, quality, environmental, alcohol and drugs, equal opportunities, health surveillance, confidentiality, company driving, working at height, asbestos, COSHH, noise and anti bribery policies.
- CHAS is established as the market leader for health and safety pre-qualification in the UK. Gatwick Construction Limited takes Health & Safety extremely seriously due to the nature of works we are involved in. We have been a member of CHAS since the formation of the company in 2005.
- As a member of the British Safety Council, our business has access to key information helping our organisation manage legislation and compliance, as well as systematically raising our health, safety and environmental standards. This demonstrates Gatwick Construction’s commitment to improving health and safety standards.
- ISO 9001 Certification is evidence that Gatwick Construction Limited have a framework in place for taking a systematic approach to managing our business processes to meet requirements of not only the assessing body but that of our Clients. Quality is a fundamental driver in our business and to the future growth and success of the company.
- The 'Railway Industry Supplier Qualification Scheme' (RISQS) provides a fair, open and transparent third party qualification process, by which our Clients can have confidence in engaging with Gatwick Construction Limited to undertake projects in the rail sector.
- The 'Considerate Constructors Scheme' is recognised and endorsed by local authorities, the Government, main contractors and major industry clients. As a member of the scheme, it demonstrates our commitment to strive for improvement in our performance